I might just start making these ideas lists of things I did during the week and straight pictures because I don´t even know what to write anymore guys. I´ll try it out this week
COOL THINGS THAT HAPPENED
1. They changed the schedule of the mission so now we plan in the morning and we can study when it makes the most sense in our teaching schedule. It makes things so much easier for us and I feel like I am getting a lot more out of my studies.
2. I ate the most spicy pepper of my whole entire mission because I am trying to make myself like hot food by force and I threw up because it was that hot. I am crazy!
3. I weighed myself and I have only gained 5 pounds since I started my mission (yes people that is an exciting thing for a missionary)
4. I had divisions with Elder Leles from Brazil and he taught me a few things in Portugese and I figured out I can understand Portugese if they talk super super super slow and clear! (Spanish and Portugese are very similar)
5. I split my head open (I am fine now people don´t freak out)
6. I have an interview with Elder Packer (the son of Boyd K Packer) this Saturday and I have no idea why!
7. I went to a sweet birthday party yesterday with a family of investigators!
LOVE YOU ALL A WHOLE BUNCH!