I have been in the mission for 9 months now. Isn´t that crazy how fast the time has gone?!?! It is ridiculous how the life as a missionary changes you. When a person dedicates their time to the gospel, they get so many blessings.
1. I know how to cook (kinda)
2. I know how to run a budget.
3. I know how to do laundry.
4. I understand the difference between want and need.
5. I have discovered a crazy love for the scriptures.
6. I know how to love people that hate me
7. I know how to solve problems through the gospel.
8. I feel clean and focused because of the atonement.
9. I know how to give up what I want.
10. I know how to hold my tongue.
I think I could make a list of at least 95949 of those. I am really interested to see how life after treats me because I would honestly consider myself a different person now and I have only been through 9 months.
This week we were able to help out with the burned down bakery doing service. We had to scrub ash off of the ceiling and walls with brooms and water. It was super intense
We did a capilla abierta and we helped gives tours to a whole bunch of people and I did contacts with a youth from our ward and it was really cool to do contacts with someone that wasn´t a missionary!
This week we had a really cool experiences with being led by the Spirit. During the planning in the morning, we would plan specific areas to go contact, and during the day, in those specific streets, we found people that needed help! It was really cool to see how the Spirit helped us plan for the day and helped us find them!
Love you all a whole ton!
Be safe this week!