HAPPY THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN ELDER SCOTT´S LIFE THIS WEEK
1. I started reading Doctrine and Convents in Spanish for my personal study and it is a super good group of scripture. All of you should read it.
2. We had a ward activity and 60 people came! For this sector that is huge and we are super happy!
3. We got a new and updated list of the ward to use to look for people and it has been working out super great! We have been able to find lots of menos activos!
4. I was able to talk to the wife of our mission president (Hermana Gwilliam) for a good 20 minutes after a conference and she gave me lots of advice about what to do in college.
5. I completed 8 months as a missionary.
Love all you guys a whole lot!